Student Council is a group of highly motivated 3rd – 5th grade students who strive to better the school through exemplary leadership and dedication to school improvement. Student Council members are held to a higher standard and are constant reflections of Carroll Elementary School. Membership is a year-long commitment that requires involvement in and out of school. This includes, but is not limited to: set-up/clean up and attending ALL Student Council sponsored events, active class participation, and a good attitude. All events sponsored by Student Council are student created and initiated.
- President: Vanessa Solache
- Vice President: Zoe Gonzalez
- Secretary: Joeclyn Santana
- Treasurer: Andrea Contreras
- Historian: Aaron Rangel
- Public Relations Officer:Aileen Hernandez
- Staff sponsors: Ms.Beasley, Ms.Hernandez,Ms.Hopkins, Mr.Griffin and Ms.Cline