Texas Children's Vaccine Clinic
- Texas Children's Vaccine Clinic
- 6/18/2021, 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- C.E. King Middle School – 8540 C.E. King Pkwy, Houston, TX 77044
At Texas Children’s Hospital, our commitment to our community is a critical aspect of our mission. Working with Sheldon ISD, we are thrilled to offer you an opportunity to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
Register for a COVID-19 vaccine in the link. After you complete the registration form, you will be registered to receive a free vaccine from Texas Children’s. You will then receive an email to schedule your vaccine appointment.
Appointments for SISD students, families and staff will be available at C.E. King Middle School – 8540 C.E. King Pkwy, Houston, TX 77044 – on June 18 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. You can also schedule a vaccine appointment at a Texas Children’s facility.
Important information to know before your appointment:
· The appointment will last approximately one hour. For your safety, after you receive the vaccine, you must wait 15 – 30 minutes to be observed for any potential adverse reactions per recommendations from the CDC.
· Please remember the Pfizer vaccine is only approved for those age 12 and older, and the Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines are approved for those 18 and older.
· Masks are required for the duration of your visit.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Texas Children’s COVID-19 Vaccine Task Force